• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peaceful passing vibes requested please U/D Mimzy is finally at peace

Oh M :(
I'm so terribly sorry. This was the first place I headed to when I woke up.

Sending millions and billions of vibes for both the precious buns, and of course yourself xx

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Thank you both. I couldn't get thru this without any of you. I am at a loss as to how to rationalize all this to myself. To just say, "they've had good innings" isn't enough. I feel I should be doing more.

I will pass all the love sent here onto these precious souls. Thank you for sending it. They have definitely changed my life in ways I can never repay.

I feel pathetic saying I'm sorry and that I am sending hugs and vibes your way, but I don't know what else to write.

Just know that I (and I am certain many others) understand exactly how you are feeling right now, you are doing everything you can, Mimzy and Fiver know that. x

I'm so sorry :( You are giving them love - there's really nothing more precious than that that you could do. They will know that until they end they were loved, safe, warm and together. That's all any of us can really ask from our ends, so you are doing an amazing thing for them just by being there with them.

Sending all 3 of you love. This is always the worst situation to be in. I hope all things happen in a manner of calm and peace.

I'm so sorry :( You are giving them love - there's really nothing more precious than that that you could do. They will know that until they end they were loved, safe, warm and together. That's all any of us can really ask from our ends, so you are doing an amazing thing for them just by being there with them.

Yes, completely agree. xx

Haven't slept much. It's 10 a.m. here. Feel sick. I don't know how I'm going to get through this day.
Thank you all for your continued thoughts for us. I will update when I can. Both boys still with us this morning. I don't understand why they are having to suffer like this. :cry:

Why always the kindest and most helpless amongst us? :cry:

I'm really sorry to hear you are having a tough time of it MM :( no one would ever question it though, you always give your pets the best you can and it is heartbreaking that this is all happening at the same time for you :( Thinking of you and your bunnies xxx

Haven't slept much. It's 10 a.m. here. Feel sick. I don't know how I'm going to get through this day.
Thank you all for your continued thoughts for us. I will update when I can. Both boys still with us this morning. I don't understand why they are having to suffer like this. :cry:

Why always the kindest and most helpless amongst us? :cry:

I haven't stopped thinking of you all.

Prayers and vibes xx

Back