• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peaceful passing vibes requested please U/D Mimzy is finally at peace

I'm late to this, so I hope he has already passed happily and peacefully on, but continuing the vibes for him to slip away in the arms of those he knows loves him if they're needed.

I'm sorry I've only just seen this.

Sending all my love and thoughts to you at such a difficult time.

Wishing Mimzy a peaceful passing knowing that you are by his side.

(((( hugs )))) xxx

Thank you so much, everyone.
It's past 3 a.m. here and he's still hanging on. I don't know why because he's very weak, physically. Really hoping he will pass overnight and without pain.

I may as well be stuck in the Alaskan outback again for all the good I've done him. :cry:

It's past 3 a.m. here and he's still hanging on. I don't know why because he's very weak, physically. Really hoping he will pass overnight and without pain.

I may as well be stuck in the Alaskan outback again for all the good I've done him. :cry:

You have done everything within your power. None of us can do more than that

(((((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))))))))

Thinking of you MM (((((((((( hugs ))))))))))

Vibes for Mimzy, that it's all peaceful. Hang in there xx

Sending peaceful vibes for your little one and supportive ones for you. I know how hard this is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh MM, I completely missed this. I hope dear Mimzy remains at peace and has the dignified passing we all hope for. I'll keep you both in my thoughts. xxx

Oh MM, I haven't been on RU much lately, I had no idea your little man had gone downhill, I'm so so sorry :cry: sending tons of hugs to you and peaceful vibes to Mimzy :cry: xxxx

Back