• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello again

willowflower27

Mama Doe
I am not actually new although it has been a looong time since i posted anything, I took a break from the forum and have been a bit of a lurker as I lost all my bunnies in a short space of time it felt a little strange coming on a rabbit forum without a rabbit. Anyway I still don't have any rabbits although i am now looking for the right pair to come along and adopt as my house is feeling a little empty with only the cat left out of my once great mini zoo :) so hello to anyone who remembers me and hello to everyone who's joined since I was last here :wave:

I am not actually new although it has been a looong time since i posted anything, I took a break from the forum and have been a bit of a lurker as I lost all my bunnies in a short space of time it felt a little strange coming on a rabbit forum without a rabbit. Anyway I still don't have any rabbits although i am now looking for the right pair to come along and adopt as my house is feeling a little empty with only the cat left out of my once great mini zoo :) so hello to anyone who remembers me and hello to everyone who's joined since I was last here :wave:

Hello :wave: I remember you!

Lovely to have you back, and I hope the pair of your dreams come along for you :)

Back