• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mmmm, Kale

Sorry have not posted for a while. My little man is 18 months old now. (a very handsome boy if I do say so)

I've started growing herbs for them, they love having the fresh, living plants to nibble on.

Kale.jpg

Wow that's a great idea! I think mine would just trash it instantly but I love the idea of growing herbs and things and just letting them help themselves. Yours looks as if he is enjoying it.

Happy bunny. That would last 2 minutes with mine! Cavolo nero from the garden is one of my "go to"s if they do not to want to eat. It can last well through the winter in the veg patch for emergencies. Do you let them have that tray full time or do you have sessions with it?

Looks like he was caught in the act of nibbling something he shouldn't, even if it is grown for him. :love: I'm reminded of Winnie the Pooh, when he tells Rabbit (regarding Gopher's honey) "I wasn't gonna eat it...I was just gonna taste it!" :lol:
Gorgeous little man. :love: It's uncanny how he looks like Mimzy. When he was young and fit that is. Not all of the sooty lops have the exact same head/nose shape. He's spot on. :D

Back