• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Beautiful Bramble - her story added

Glingle

Warren Veteran
You fell asleep for the last time last night in your home. Sleep well little one xxx

Last edited:
I'm so sorry to read this Glingle. Did you know she was preparing to leave or did it come as a shock?

Many hugs.

Oh I'm so sorry :cry: A lovely way to fall into a forever sleep, but a horrid shock for you. Sending hugs.

I'm so sorry to read this Glingle. Did you know she was preparing to leave or did it come as a shock?

Many hugs.

She had slowed down a bit over recent months, but was still full of mischief and had spent most of yesterday either grooming Parsley or snuggled up with him. I didn't expect her to leave us just yet. Parsley seems okay at the moment, but will need to think about finding him a new friend soon. No bun can replace Bramble in my heart, but I think Parsley will need a new companion.

I'm so very sorry to hear this, and for your loss. Binky free Bramble, and a gentle nose rub for Parsley xxxx

Very sorry. It sounds like she had a lovely last day and wasn't suffering, it's something we could all wish for.... I hope Parsley is OK x

Back