• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hello:)

MiloBunnyx

New Kit
Hello
my name is kelly and i have recently just brought a new rabbit called milo:] milo is still quiet young, loves cuddles and kisses and likes being let out of the cage for a look around, i also own one guniea pig called fudge:) we have had fudge now foe 5 months and milo for 2 weeks. i am quiet new to owning rabits as the last rabbit i had was when i was 5
im looking forward to being on the fourm more and sharing my experiances over milo

Welcome in! :D

These forums are a wealth of information, from housing to health to feeding to enrichment. I learnt tons when I joined on here, it's definitely worth having a read through the various sections when you have time.

Looking forward to seeing pics of little Milo (and Fudge . .. we love piggies too!). :D

Hello
my name is kelly and i have recently just brought a new rabbit called milo:] milo is still quiet young, loves cuddles and kisses and likes being let out of the cage for a look around, i also own one guniea pig called fudge:) we have had fudge now foe 5 months and milo for 2 weeks. i am quiet new to owning rabits as the last rabbit i had was when i was 5
im looking forward to being on the fourm more and sharing my experiances over milo

Welcome :wave:

Back