• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You didn't want to keep this plant, did you?

**sympathises**
Ah ha, a rabbit-y destroyer strikes again.
Girl bunny has literally mowed/sawn through 6 verbenas this very evening...

...agree with MM, gorgeous photo - all is forgiven as always when you look at their little furry faces of innocence!

'Forget the pot, this is my WHOLE REALM!' :D Stunning bunny! Sorry about the plant, I empathise and sympathise ;P

The rabbit in the picture

The rabbit in the picture was Toffy (2006-2013) who is unfortunately no longer with us. I posted a tribute to her in Rainbow Bridge ("Toffy"). She indeed owned the whole garden.

The plant was no great loss, we were never that bothered about gardening... And as Toffy had a lot of free range time in the garden, it would have been pointless anyway.

I thought I'd post this picture of her because I always found it captured some essence of Toffy (and rabbits in general) that you rabbit lovers would all recognize.

:love:
You see, we rabbit people have to realise that the whole garden belongs to our bunnies ... and if we choose to let them free-range, that is our problem.
Toffy was beautiful - I do love agoutis.

I really don't mind the plants but the digging... That creates a lot of mess. Toffy died 3 years ago but sometimes as I walk on the grass, suddenly the earth caves in at some place where she used to have an underground tunnel. Still, they look so happy doing their excavations...

Back