• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

cottonbun

I just wanted to welcome you to the forum also Celinda. I agree with what Mighty Max has said and don't have anything else to add except that you could try soaking her /his greens /herbs in water to add a little additional water. Also is Containbun drinking less than normally or is it that he /she does not drink a lot of water in general?

hi,
i just noticed she does not wet her potty than usual, but she loves her greens, i had put a bowl and also kept the bottle, and yes she used to drink more on the bottle but shes so bubbly, i will keep monitoring her routine, thanks!!

hi,
i just noticed she does not wet her potty than usual, but she loves her greens, i had put a bowl and also kept the bottle, and yes she used to drink more on the bottle but shes so bubbly, i will keep monitoring her routine, thanks!!

Make sure she isn't doing her little wees somewhere else outside the litter box!

Post back if you've any other concerns :)

Back