• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding exercises

I'm not sure I understand what you mean, are they already bonded and you want to strengthen the bond, or do you need to bond them. There's lots of help and videos in the sticky threads in behaviour and bonding section.

Well, honestly I'd adore to, but see, Parsley is a boy and he isn't fixed. He's really old, so fixing isn't really an option anymore. I want Ipo and Hazel together, but they are sisters and they were together when they were young but Ipo started viciously attacking Hazel so I separated them

Well, honestly I'd adore to, but see, Parsley is a boy and he isn't fixed. He's really old, so fixing isn't really an option anymore. I want Ipo and Hazel together, but they are sisters and they were together when they were young but Ipo started viciously attacking Hazel so I separated them
You could have the females neutered, allow them 6 weeks to heal and then bond them all together.
A single entire male with neutered females will probably work out, provided he doesn't try to mate them constantly ;)

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Oh I see :)

You care about them a lot!

I like DP's idea :D

Back