• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hey does anybody remember me???

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
It's been years!

Hope you're all doing well!

I still have Lilly and Arthur still, I lost Theo and Amber earlier this year 😥 Not entirely unexpected though, but still sad 😥 Lilly and Arthur are happy outdoors bunnies now, with the occasional trip indoors!

I'd attach photos but I can't remember home! Is there a way to do it without going through photobucket?

Hi, I remember you:wave: sorry you lost Theo and Amber :cry: I hope you are well. You can attach photos using Facebook or imjur, photo bucket is not really an option now.

It's been years!

I still have Lilly and Arthur still, I lost Theo and Amber earlier this year �� Not entirely unexpected though, but still sad �� Lilly and Arthur are happy outdoors bunnies now, with the occasional trip indoors!

I'd attach photos but I can't remember home! Is there a way to do it without going through photobucket?

Hello !! It's so lovely to 'see' you again. I hope that 'things' are as OK for you as possible now. I am sorry to hear of Theo and Amber's passing :cry:

I have no idea why but I can still use PB, so I cant help with uploading images from anywhere else as I dont have a 'scooby-doo ' !!

It's been years!

I still have Lilly and Arthur still, I lost Theo and Amber earlier this year 😥 Not entirely unexpected though, but still sad 😥 Lilly and Arthur are happy outdoors bunnies now, with the occasional trip indoors!

Hey, how lovely to see you again!!

I am sorry to hear about Theo and Amber, very sad.

Posting photos - perhaps this link may help?

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...tos-directly-from-facebook-or-another-website

Also, some folk have use Imgur (and it's still working for them!)

Welcome back :wave::wave:

Hey all of you! So nice to see familiar faces (well names ��) I'll look in to getting some pictures of my two up, we're sat in the garden having free range time now, except Lilly's mad at me because I just did a top-to-tail health check on her �� Hopefully she'll forgive me soon and come for a fuss like usual!

Hey all of you! So nice to see familiar faces (well names ��) I'll look in to getting some pictures of my two up, we're sat in the garden having free range time now, except Lilly's mad at me because I just did a top-to-tail health check on her �� Hopefully she'll forgive me soon and come for a fuss like usual!

Are your two buns doing OK?

What are you up to these days? x

Are your two buns doing OK?

What are you up to these days? x

They're doing amazing! Arthur turned 3 about a month ago and Lilly 6 in November!!! Although she still acts like a 1 year old half the time, the other half of the time she's the epitome of laziness! They have a shed, aviary and a brick out house all connected so have a total of 200 square foot to play in 24/7, so they're incredibly happy and chilled buns :) I wanted more rabbits but they were sent to rescue and wouldn't bond with anyone (or any two) bunnies so I'm keeping them as a pair since they're so happy and ridiculously loved up

I'm doing ok, graduated now :D just started work too! My health is a lot better as well, although the stressful job may put an end to that, I'll have to wait and see!

How are things with you?

They're doing amazing! Arthur turned 3 about a month ago and Lilly 6 in November!!! Although she still acts like a 1 year old half the time, the other half of the time she's the epitome of laziness! They have a shed, aviary and a brick out house all connected so have a total of 200 square foot to play in 24/7, so they're incredibly happy and chilled buns :) I wanted more rabbits but they were sent to rescue and wouldn't bond with anyone (or any two) bunnies so I'm keeping them as a pair since they're so happy and ridiculously loved up

I'm doing ok, graduated now :D just started work too! My health is a lot better as well, although the stressful job may put an end to that, I'll have to wait and see!

How are things with you?

Lovely to hear your news :D

Congrats on your graduation! Your subject??

I do hope the stress of work won't set you back. Gracious, I know how hard it is to find work and what you have to do to keep the dratted job when you've got it, these days .....

Things are good for me, thanks for asking! Barring a few personal mountains to climb, but hey - wouldn't life be boring....??

Hellloooo! :D I often think about you, you were really active when I started on the forum, so you're a 'familiar face' (well, name, yes :lol:)

Back