• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hello bunnies

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
It's a beautiful day, so the rabbits all lie together in a big hairy pile. J&B are moulting like crazy

ca8DGGbb.jpg

Mouseypie having forage for breakfast

KFG05EXb.jpg

Boo eating her packed lunch :lol:

dzUXM1Kb.jpg

the girls
5Fs3J9eb.jpg

& Joey having solo back yard time

hmwemM4b.jpg

It's a beautiful day, so the rabbits all lie together in a big hairy pile. J&B are moulting like crazy

ca8DGGbb.jpg
[/IMG]

KFG05EXb.jpg
[/IMG]

dzUXM1Kb.jpg
[/IMG]

the girls
5Fs3J9eb.jpg
[/IMG]

hmwemM4b.jpg
[/IMG]

Is Boo the Bunny with the smudgy nose ?

They are all lovely :love:

ca8DGGbb.jpg
[/IMG]

KFG05EXb.jpg
[/IMG]

dzUXM1Kb.jpg
[/IMG]

the girls
5Fs3J9eb.jpg
[/IMG]

hmwemM4b.jpg
[/IMG]

:love: :love: :love:

Gorgeous pics :love:

Yes, my three are always in one big lump and I've also got one moulting (Tethra) :) Tan has taken to lying with her two front paws on Tethra's amply padded back. She always positions herself just by his ears and every so often she gives them a little lick, so that if he thinks she's taking the ****, she can pretend to be grooming him :lol: I think actually being at that angle probably relieves the pressure of her Arthritis in her hind legs and hips.

Yes, my three are always in one big lump and I've also got one moulting (Tethra) :) Tan has taken to lying with her two front paws on Tethra's amply padded back. She always positions herself just by his ears and every so often she gives them a little lick, so that if he thinks she's taking the ****, she can pretend to be grooming him :lol: I think actually being at that angle probably relieves the pressure of her Arthritis in her hind legs and hips.

Lovely x

Are you with Imgur now?

very! She takes everything seriously & yet I've never met such a hilarious bunny in my life "we're laughing with you Boo, not at you - honest":lol:

That's so sweet & very clever of Tan

Back