• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Intro from Lucyhp

Lucy

Warren Veteran
Hi

I am the voluntary welfare co-ordinator at the RSPCA Walsall. We rehome rabbits and guinea pigs, but we don't have a centre. All animals are in foster homes. Mostly at mine actually!

I hope to find some wonderful new homes here for our animals.

Hi Lucy :wave:

Apart from the animals you are currently looking after, do you have your own bunnies/piggies/pets?

Hello there Lucy, and a warm welcome to RU, hope you have a great time with us in the Forum.
Best wishes
Adele and the Guardian Angels Sanctuary bunnies x 26 :rabbit2:

Hi and thanks for the welcome. I do have bunnies of my own. I have Peter a 5+ silver rabbit and Betsy, an brown lop, about 4 years. Both rescues of course! I have my hands full with the other 10 hutches of rabbits and piggies, so I don't have anymore. :shock:

Hey-ho, Good luck and welcome. I have only been around for a very short time but if I can help you in your area please let me know! Alice

PS, even if you want to say, oh my God I can't stand this any more there are plenty who will be on your level!

Yes, I think we all get to the stage of thinking it couldn't get any worse and needing a good rant don't we!!

Hiya Lucy - Oh no! - not more bunnies to tempt us!!

Welcome to the mad bunny Forum - Look forward to the pickies!!!

I'm only in Bromsgrove so very close to you - I'd better not see the pickies or I just might pop over and Rabbitnap a couple!

Back