• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eclipse rabbit

Thanks all. He has left a huge hole. Ivy struggling. Does anyone know if 2 girl buns can cohabbit,

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Thanks all. He has left a huge hole. Ivy struggling. Does anyone know if 2 girl buns can cohabbit,

Bonding 2 Does is possible, but it is usually the most challenging of combinations. Often the Does may accept each other eventually, but there may be times of 'friction' within the bond over the years, especially when Spring Time approaches. I guess that you wont know if your girls will get on OK unless you give bonding a go. Good luck x

Thanks. Im exploring all options for a bunny needing company. We are sleeping in the lounge on the guest sofa bed so shes not alone at night.

Aw how kind of you to be sleeping in the lounge to keep Ivy company. Hope you find her another lovely friend when the time is right.

RIP Eclipse.

Back