• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nips and chases every time..

you've been given some good advice, as you don't have a suitable space nor the time to supervise 24/7 to bond yourself I would try to find someone who can bond for you, if this isn't an option and you do want a friend for Rose, your best bet would be to contact a rescue that offers a bonding service when you adopt from them and either adopt a new friend for each rabbit or return Hugo.

you've been given some good advice, as you don't have a suitable space nor the time to supervise 24/7 to bond yourself I would try to find someone who can bond for you, if this isn't an option and you do want a friend for Rose, your best bet would be to contact a rescue that offers a bonding service when you adopt from them and either adopt a new friend for each rabbit or return Hugo.
:thumb:

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Agree :)

Good luck!

Back