• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Run required

Beatrix Potter

Mama Doe
Can anyone recommend a decent run that has a nice height? Ordered one from Amazon but was cheap and nasty and potentially dangerous so it went back. My rabbits already have a hutch run set up on concrete, I am looking for a separate foldable run to use on the grass. Thanks

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Depends on how foldable you want it. You could make your own from aviary panels and hinges? (You'd need to double mesh it to make it secure).

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Depends on how foldable you want it. You could make your own from aviary panels and hinges? (You'd need to double mesh it to make it secure).

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Thanks Daphne, my other half has made my present run (attached to the hutch) and has made one for a friend from aviary panels before. He is quite capable of making me one but I've already given him the task of redesigning my current set up as poor Bracken can no longer access the hutch due to losing a lot of strength in his back legs :( Thought I would save him another job by buying one!

I made one using avairy panels turned sideways (so that the run was 3ft heigh). Its really sturdy and I made a 12ft x 6ft run for half what it would of cost to have one built. I'm rubbish at DIY but it was really easy just screwing the panels together.

I made one using avairy panels turned sideways (so that the run was 3ft heigh). Its really sturdy and I made a 12ft x 6ft run for half what it would of cost to have one built. I'm rubbish at DIY but it was really easy just screwing the panels together.

Sounds good!

Back