• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: Lola - Friendly, 2 y/o, fully vaccinated + neutered female Dwarf Lop Rabbit. Cheshire

AdamD

New Kit
Temperament - shy but very friendly. Get's on very well with other rabbits, children and even dogs. Once she is familiar with someone she is very comfortable with them and loves cuddles.

She is a small dwarf lop rabbit.

Age - 2 years.

Sex - Female

Neuter Status - Neutered

Vaccination Status - Fully Vaccinated

Health - Very healthy, recently been to the vets for a checkup and the vet was very happy. More than happy to pay for another vet checkup for the new owner if that's what they need.

Type of home wanted - Someone that has a single rabbit or other rabbits where she can fit in. Someone that can dedicate a good amount of time to ensure she has a happy life.

Location - Cheshire, Ellesmere Port

Reason for re-homing - Her partner Pippa unfortunately had to get put down recently due to a lump in her neck, absolutely devastated and breaks my heart seeing Lola alone. She currently has a big run but unfortunately I can't dedicate enough time for her now she is alone.

If you are serious about giving Lola a new home I'd really appreciate if you could give me a little background about yourself, rabbits you have / did have and housing arrangements for her. Will also be carrying out house visits to potential new homes to make sure she's going somewhere good.

Willing to travel to a new potential home ~1 - 1:30hr away would be fine, further if a really good home is available for her.

Pictures coming soon.

Last edited:
Temperament - shy but very friendly. Get's on very well with other rabbits, children and even dogs. Once she is familiar with someone she is very comfortable with them and loves cuddles.

She is a small dwarf lop rabbit.

Age - 2 years.

Sex - Female

Neuter Status - Neutered

Vaccination Status - Fully Vaccinated

Health - Very healthy, recently been to the vets for a checkup and the vet was very happy. More than happy to pay for another vet checkup for the new owner if that's what they need.

Type of home wanted - Someone that has a single rabbit or other rabbits where she can fit in. Someone that can dedicate a good amount of time to ensure she has a happy life.

Location - Cheshire, Ellesmere Port

Reason for re-homing - Her partner Pippa unfortunately had to get put down recently due to a lump in her neck, absolutely devastated and breaks my heart seeing Lola alone. She currently has a big run but unfortunately I can't dedicate enough time for her now she is alone.

If you are serious about giving Lola a new home I'd really appreciate if you could give me a little background about yourself, rabbits you have / did have and housing arrangements for her. Will also be carrying out house visits to potential new homes to make sure she's going somewhere good.

Willing to travel to a new potential home ~1 - 1:30hr away would be fine, further if a really good home is available for her.

Pictures coming soon.

I'm so sorry to hear about Pippa :(

I really hope Lola gets a good home soon x

Back