• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Demand for old issues of Rabbiting On?

katie2000

Alpha Buck
Not sure if I've posted this in the right section but I've just found 4 older additions of Rabbiting On Magazine (Autumn 11 though to Summer 12).

Is there any demand for old issues of this magazine? I don't really want to throw them out but don't know whether to bother trying to stick them on eBay or not 😆 What's everyone else done with their old copies?

Thanks xxx

Not sure if I've posted this in the right section but I've just found 4 older additions of Rabbiting On Magazine (Autumn 11 though to Summer 12).

Is there any demand for old issues of this magazine? I don't really want to throw them out but don't know whether to bother trying to stick them on eBay or not 😆 What's everyone else done with their old copies?

Thanks xxx

I've got dozens of copies dating from the 90's.

I'd be interested to know what to do with them also :)

You could always put them in a vet's waiting room or donate them to a rescue to sell or put them on here to sell.

I've bought some off ebay before and old copies from the RWA website. I think there is a demand, maybe advertise them on here first rather than ebay? :)

Back