• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A heart attack moment

daphnephoebe

Wise Old Thumper
We were out for a bit this afternoon and as Daphne had been in the bedroom all day I decided to check the camera just to see all was okay. This was the picture I saw:

e0e58e351c539e82df14b68cab138c32.jpg

Took me 5 mins of staring at the camera so I could see her breathing. Even then I kept staring until she moved but she only moved slightly...

409d0f388b9c4f04acf1cb88d7af046a.jpg

Needless to say me and OH had a heart attack.

(Please excuse the mess - it's clean day and my parents showed up before I had a chance... we went straight out when they left.)

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Oh this is dreadful and to see it on a camera when you're out is even worse! I know what it's like to keep watching intently for signs of movement and/or breathing.

I also have to say a large "well done" to Daphne and Phoebe if that's the extent of their mess after a week. The rabbit shed here looks like that overnight :lol:

They do it on purpose, you know that don't you ? little tinkers all of 'em :lol::lol: Treacle says "call that mess ! you should what I can do " :D

"I didn't mean to scare you mummy. I was just feeling tired and sick yesterday..... I'm better now..... can I have tweats?"
baeed93d66e7ae404fc05619c9207001.jpg

They do it on purpose, you know that don't you ? little tinkers all of 'em [emoji38][emoji38] Treacle says "call that mess ! you should what I can do " :D
I'm sure they do [emoji38] But we still love them.
Oh this is dreadful and to see it on a camera when you're out is even worse! I know what it's like to keep watching intently for signs of movement and/or breathing.

I also have to say a large "well done" to Daphne and Phoebe if that's the extent of their mess after a week. The rabbit shed here looks like that overnight [emoji38]
I think the room looks terrible, but even mum wasn't phased when I went to show her the desk.
She did sit up after about 10 mins, have a big stretch and then sat in a bunny loaf.

What a beautiful girl, I can see why u panicked! My Cody had a habit of doing that, had to check for breathing so many times.

We were out for a bit this afternoon and as Daphne had been in the bedroom all day I decided to check the camera just to see all was okay. This was the picture I saw:

e0e58e351c539e82df14b68cab138c32.jpg

Took me 5 mins of staring at the camera so I could see her breathing. Even then I kept staring until she moved but she only moved slightly...

409d0f388b9c4f04acf1cb88d7af046a.jpg

Needless to say me and OH had a heart attack.

(Please excuse the mess - it's clean day and my parents showed up before I had a chance... we went straight out when they left.)

Mess? What mess??

And yes, a heart stopping moment indeed! I know they love to relax, and it's wonderful they feel secure enough to do so, but really hard on us humans. When you're not there to prod, it's even worse!

Mess? What mess??

And yes, a heart stopping moment indeed! I know they love to relax, and it's wonderful they feel secure enough to do so, but really hard on us humans. When you're not there to prod, it's even worse!
All the poops around the floor .... that mess ;)

She done it again earlier. I went to have a shower, came out and looked in their room to check on them. Daphne was asleep in the hide at bottom of desk. On her side, wet eyes from Phoebe's kisses and completely passed out asleep. Phoebe was sat on top of the dig box watching.... I guess acting as protector. I'm sure I'm going to die young because of Daphne and her dead bunny flops.

Back