Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tea time at the mad house and Bailey trying his luck! :)

Quote Originally Posted by nickybunny1 View Post
    I've just saw this, what gorgeous wee sweeties Ruthy. Bella looks just like my Oliver did - a sooty fawn.
    Awww thank you!!

Oliver was such an amazing bunny xxx
    Rest in peace my beautiful fur babies - Tango, Whiskey, Harvey & Honey **Forever in my heart**

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappy's Little Helper View Post
    lol I talk at mine all the time. Mainly about Eastenders. I'm sure they must be thinking "Why doesn't she just shut the eff up!"

I always thought the bowl dragging was over excitement about food. Funnily enough he also does it with the willow baskets I fill up with readigrass. He actually drags it all around the floor so the grass goes everywhere. I think he does that just to be a g!t!

Bunnies and I are well, thanks for asking. They're being mean to me though. The other day/night one of the little "treasures" weed over my slippers. I got up in the morning, put my feet in them and they were all wet and squelchy. Euurggh! No idea who the culprit was. I was hoping they'd at least look guilty about it but they really couldn't give a toss!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    hahaha love it!!! Poor Bailey has to listen to me talk about work! But Bella is one step ahead and legs it back in their room once she's eaten for some peace and quiet!

Glad to hear you are all well, but no way.. wonder which little darling that was!! They obviously wanted to prove a point, have you not been a very good human slave recently?!

To be fair, our two have actually sort of been behaving themselves recently, surely I have jinxed that now and I'll go back to chaos tonight! we must be mad! xxx
    Rest in peace my beautiful fur babies - Tango, Whiskey, Harvey & Honey **Forever in my heart**