Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Tea time at the mad house and Bailey trying his luck! :)

  1. #1
    Mama Doe Ruthyjones89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Berkshire
    Posts
    1,742

    Default Tea time at the mad house and Bailey trying his luck! :)

    Tea time in our mad house..

    So 4.30 and Martin walks in from cutting the grass, so Bailey thinks he can try his luck;
    (Couldn't resist videoing this!!)

    https://www.flickr.com/photos/151129...posted-public/

    Then 5pm, tea time! Both bunnies are on it and waiting for mum to feed them;

    https://www.flickr.com/photos/151129...eposted-public

    anyone else have cheeky buns at tea time? Xx
    Rest in peace my beautiful fur babies - Tango, Whiskey, Harvey & Honey **Forever in my heart**

  2. #2
    Wise Old Thumper MightyMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    30,653

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruthyjones89 View Post
    Tea time in our mad house..

    So 4.30 and Martin walks in from cutting the grass, so Bailey thinks he can try his luck;
    (Couldn't resist videoing this!!)

    https://www.flickr.com/photos/151129...posted-public/

    Then 5pm, tea time! Both bunnies are on it and waiting for mum to feed them;

    https://www.flickr.com/photos/151129...eposted-public

    anyone else have cheeky buns at tea time? Xx

    Oh absolutely

    Don't lops look adorable from above - all that head between the ears

    Your house looks enormous in those vids btw

  3. #3
    Mama Doe Ruthyjones89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Berkshire
    Posts
    1,742

    Default

    Aww thank you!!

    I know, they do make me laugh, but seriously are getting worse, basically from as soon as we come in, they just sit waiting... I even have digging on my slippers!!

    Thank you, but nope it's not enormous at all, (wish it was!) we just have a little 2 bed bungalow, we have our main bedroom, otherwise all the bungalow belongs to bunnies.. xxx
    Rest in peace my beautiful fur babies - Tango, Whiskey, Harvey & Honey **Forever in my heart**

  4. #4
    Mama Doe Scrappy's Little Helper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,876

    Default

    Oh my goodness they are too cute and cheeky! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I love the way Bailey drags his bowl across the floor, Snoopy does exactly the same!

    I had to laugh at your OH's chat with Bailey, I do exactly the same when mine want their dinner early

    Do Bella and Bailey try and mug you for treats when they hear you open a packet of biscuits because it makes the same sound as their treat packets? Mine do it all the time!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [IMG][/IMG]

    Bunnies: Snoopy and Chocolate Fudge Cake

    At the Bridge: Scrappy My bunny mentor and the beautiful girl who introduced me to the wonderful world of rabbits

    Peanut Butter My cheeky boy who came so far in learning to love and trust humans. If only you could have stayed a bit longer

  5. #5
    Warren Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,872

    Default

    Both videos are cute. They are both cheeky and funny.

  6. #6
    Mama Doe Ruthyjones89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Berkshire
    Posts
    1,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrappy's Little Helper View Post
    Oh my goodness they are too cute and cheeky! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I love the way Bailey drags his bowl across the floor, Snoopy does exactly the same!

    I had to laugh at your OH's chat with Bailey, I do exactly the same when mine want their dinner early

    Do Bella and Bailey try and mug you for treats when they hear you open a packet of biscuits because it makes the same sound as their treat packets? Mine do it all the time!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Heya, aww thank you!!

    Haha, I know I'm really lucky as Mart is really good with them. But it makes me laugh so much, as I know I'm bad with them.. And talk to them all the time, probably more so to Bailey than I do with Martin! but it's great, he's getting more like me and counts them as our little family!

    Yes, yes, yes... They are awful, they have herbs at 8am and then a fenugreek at 10 to go to bed with, but normally start begging from 9.30 onwards!! But if we open anything, they are straight in checking.. And Bailey jumps on the sofa next to us to check what we're eating - very naughty buns!

    OMG I love that snoopy is like Bailey with his food bowl, he cracks me up every time! Do you think they do it from excitement? And can't get in to eat them quick enough?

    How's everything with you? And both bunnies okay? Xxx
    Rest in peace my beautiful fur babies - Tango, Whiskey, Harvey & Honey **Forever in my heart**

  7. #7
    Mama Doe Ruthyjones89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Berkshire
    Posts
    1,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bunnytoes View Post
    Both videos are cute. They are both cheeky and funny.
    Aww thank you xxx
    Rest in peace my beautiful fur babies - Tango, Whiskey, Harvey & Honey **Forever in my heart**

  8. #8
    Warren Veteran daphnephoebe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Cambridge
    Posts
    8,116

    Default

    So so cute!

    Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Mama Doe Scrappy's Little Helper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,876

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruthyjones89 View Post
    Heya, aww thank you!!

    Haha, I know I'm really lucky as Mart is really good with them. But it makes me laugh so much, as I know I'm bad with them.. And talk to them all the time, probably more so to Bailey than I do with Martin! but it's great, he's getting more like me and counts them as our little family!

    Yes, yes, yes... They are awful, they have herbs at 8am and then a fenugreek at 10 to go to bed with, but normally start begging from 9.30 onwards!! But if we open anything, they are straight in checking.. And Bailey jumps on the sofa next to us to check what we're eating - very naughty buns!

    OMG I love that snoopy is like Bailey with his food bowl, he cracks me up every time! Do you think they do it from excitement? And can't get in to eat them quick enough?

    How's everything with you? And both bunnies okay? Xxx
    lol I talk at mine all the time. Mainly about Eastenders. I'm sure they must be thinking "Why doesn't she just shut the eff up!"

    I always thought the bowl dragging was over excitement about food. Funnily enough he also does it with the willow baskets I fill up with readigrass. He actually drags it all around the floor so the grass goes everywhere. I think he does that just to be a g!t!

    Bunnies and I are well, thanks for asking. They're being mean to me though. The other day/night one of the little "treasures" weed over my slippers. I got up in the morning, put my feet in them and they were all wet and squelchy. Euurggh! No idea who the culprit was. I was hoping they'd at least look guilty about it but they really couldn't give a toss!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [IMG][/IMG]

    Bunnies: Snoopy and Chocolate Fudge Cake

    At the Bridge: Scrappy My bunny mentor and the beautiful girl who introduced me to the wonderful world of rabbits

    Peanut Butter My cheeky boy who came so far in learning to love and trust humans. If only you could have stayed a bit longer

  10. #10

    Default

    I've just saw this, what gorgeous wee sweeties Ruthy. Bella looks just like my Oliver did - a sooty fawn.
    Lance got your wings 31/7/13. I will never forget u my gentle sensitive soul x x x Rosie my beautiful baby girl. . Said goodbye on 6/7/15. Brave Code, u made us so proud my gentle boy. Hope all of you is working now my snuffler,
    22 August 2016. Oliver my gentle baby boy, hope you have found the others, 30th July 2017. Will never forget you all my angels.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •