• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

dark Orange wee ?!?!?

well the only differnt thing is i bought some baby carrots with the tops still on... and he had one yesterday...

:?

Hi Nicola

I got such a fright when this happened to Hunny Bunny. The only thing that we could think on was a buttercup! Has Mubby had one?

erm, Totti's wee is often orange - I put it down to the organic carrots and tops and spring greens he eats. I guess its like when we eat beetroot :oops:

Marlene said:
Hi Nicola

I got such a fright when this happened to Hunny Bunny. The only thing that we could think on was a buttercup! Has Mubby had one?

nope he hasnt ...

i thought mayb it worked in the same way as humans....if your wee is dark your dehydrated (spell? )

:?

luvabun said:
erm, Totti's wee is often orange - I put it down to the organic carrots and tops and spring greens he eats. I guess its like when we eat beetroot :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

carrots make rabbits wee orange so dont worry. Mines had bright red wee before too. Its totally normal, depends what they eat.
Chris

My Rabbits wee comes in all varities from clear yellow to dark orange to light green and all the in between colours you can think off! :lol:

I think a lot of it is down to what you feed them.

Louise

Please don't make me obsess about rabbit wee as well as poo... but, my twos' wee is cloudy not clear?????????????

Red Urine.

"Rabbits' urine varies in color from clear to yellow to brown to
bright red. This is usually not a cause for alarm unless there
are additional signs such as sitting and straining to urinate,
loss of appetite or temperature. When you see red urine, don't
panic. Just keep your eyes open for other signs that might
indicate a problem. If in doubt, you can have your veterinarian test to
see whether there is blood in the urine."

found this info. hope it helps.

awwwwwwwwwww thanks for that!!

Mubbys wee wee has resumed to normal coulour today :lol:
ill keep an eye open for rainbow colour wee and let you all know :lol:

luvabun said:
Please don't make me obsess about rabbit wee as well as poo... but, my twos' wee is cloudy not clear?????????????

On occasion some of mine have been known to do wees that look like melted butter. It's quite yukky. We also get the dark orange wees, the odd red one and a few brown ones. As long as they're drinking and aren't showing any signs that they're in pain I just let them get on with it.

Back