• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Crunchie - 9th Aug 2017

Amy104

Warren Veteran
I haven't been active much on this forum since the terrible outbreak that claimed half of my bunny family, but I hope some of you may remember me.

Sweet dreams to my beautiful boy. Finally re-united with your brother who I know you've missed terribly.

Sapphy, Comet and Rosie are lost without you, as am I. Love you sweetheart, binky free.

66869_10152740653990788_516146249_n_zpsixrm2ija.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I haven't been active much on this forum since the terrible outbreak that claimed half of my bunny family, but I hope some of you may remember me.

Sweet dreams to my beautiful boy. Finally re-united with your brother who I know you've missed terribly.

Sapphy, Comet and Rosie are lost without you, as am I. Love you sweetheart, binky free.

[/URL][/IMG]

You really have had such an awful time :cry: I am so sorry to hear that now Crunchie has gone too :cry:

Thanks Jane, we have muddled on since then and I also adopted 4 new bunnies after quarantine and I had gotten my confidence back but 3 died. Its likely that it was because I do tend to adopt the needly bunnies - two were deformed babies so its likely they were ill on the inside aswell but I cannot completely rule out that whatever it was may be lingering. I now only have 6 when I once had 16. I doublt I will get any more now until they have all gone just to be safe.

[/URL][/IMG]

Oh Amy, I remember you and the sad time you had :(

I am so sorry to hear about Crunchie :(

How are you?

I am well thank you. Sadly my remaining buns appear to be carriers so I am limited on my bunny family, but I am keeping busy with my 3 dogs as the 2 rescues have anxiety issues so we do alot of training and behavioural work.

Back