Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is there a particular rabbit breed

Since getting into rabbits I've imagined having a conti, as a house rabbit, but not while we have dogs.

I also love red eyed whites and my ds would love one as he's goes on about them. There was one at the rescue we visited, when we chose Darwin (not a rew) he'd been there a long time with little interest. When we went back again for another rabbit, we hoped he'd still be there, but he had found a home x

**created by my DD Lionheadlop**

Belgian hare

Alvin my precious angel is no longer living with me *sad face*
    RIP Hollywillaboobie love you forever... Alvin is ruling his own little kingdom at Hopper Haven http://www.hopperhaven.org.uk a bunny paradise

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT PLEDGE A POUND - Visit the Pledge a Pound Website and Forum http://pledgeapound.net/about.php

I always say wildies are my favourite rabbit! Of course that's not something you would ever or ever want to own, so I'm happy viewing for afar (or as near as they will let me )

Hannah
    Caspian sends his

Barley & Floss's Blog!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jack's-Jane View Post

As I expected absolutely gorgeous! I've always wanted a Netherland Dwarf and I have two beautiful black otters, would love to have more in different colours one day.

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by Jack's-Jane View Post

Not a breed. But if I didn't know myself to be not up to caring for living creatures, I'd still want a yard full of assorted black bunnies, that I've never had. All styles, all types, just black.

Mama Doe Scrappy's Little Helper's Avatar

I'd love a tri coloured dutch, mainly white with random blobs of black and brown. When I was growing up we had a cat, Lucy, who had that patterning and it always reminds me of her ❤️❤️❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [IMG][/IMG]

Bunnies: Snoopy and Chocolate Fudge Cake

At the Bridge: Scrappy My bunny mentor and the beautiful girl who introduced me to the wonderful world of rabbits

Peanut Butter My cheeky boy who came so far in learning to love and trust humans. If only you could have stayed a bit longer

Part of me thinks it would be really fun to own a rabbit the size of a large dog if they existed...but then the sensible part of me remembers how much mess my dwarf lop used to make and thinks otherwise!!

Wise Old Thumper

NZ white & REW contis. Both because of bunnies I met

Wise Old Thumper

I have space too. Don't know why I don't just get one or a pair. I have no horse now so time

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by Willow_Warren View Post
    I always say wildies are my favourite rabbit! Of course that's not something you would ever or ever want to own, so I'm happy viewing for afar (or as near as they will let me )

Hannah
    I have a Wildie quite old now