• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is there a particular rabbit breed

*lily*

Wise Old Thumper
that you have always wanted to own, but never have?

I'm always drawn to blue eyed white mini lops, I think they are stunning :)

My aunt had a really lovely larger Breed of lop, I have no idea what it was though. It was about the size of a jack Russell. I think I'm too inexperienced to own a similar rabbit though!

Edit: a quick Google later, and I think it was a French lop. I would also need a lot more space for one, but I don't think I'd ever have a suitable home. He was fantastic though.

Last edited:
I've only ever owned two, so still lots I fall in love with! My partner particularly wants a Giant Continental, but we'll need a lot more space first!

I'm determined my next rabbit will be a blue eyed lop, preferably a light fawn colour. My first rabbit was a lop and it was my intention to get lops when I got rabbits again a couple of years ago. I now have 3 uppy eared rabbits :lol:

Since getting into rabbits I've imagined having a conti, as a house rabbit, but not while we have dogs.

I also love red eyed whites and my ds would love one as he's goes on about them. There was one at the rescue we visited, when we chose Darwin (not a rew) he'd been there a long time with little interest. When we went back again for another rabbit, we hoped he'd still be there, but he had found a home x

I always say wildies are my favourite rabbit! Of course that's not something you would ever or ever want to own, so I'm happy viewing for afar (or as near as they will let me :))

Hannah

I'd love a tri coloured dutch, mainly white with random blobs of black and brown. When I was growing up we had a cat, Lucy, who had that patterning and it always reminds me of her ❤️❤️❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Part of me thinks it would be really fun to own a rabbit the size of a large dog if they existed...but then the sensible part of me remembers how much mess my dwarf lop used to make and thinks otherwise!! :lol:

Back