• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

'Gardening For Rabbits'-New Book by Dr Twigs Way (parsnipbun on RU)

I don’t remember that - will go and look as it sounds like something I’d like.

I’ve taken a few things from the book and am planning hanging baskets full of bunny treats on my sheds and new fencing around my raised beds. Unfortunately I’m due to have fairly major abdominal surgery in the next few weeks so my gardening will be somewhat limited this year. I haven’t put any seeds in, and am not planning to, for the first time in about 20 years as I’ve no idea if I’ll be fit enough to move things on. I’m not allowed to lift anything or drive for 6-8 weeks afterwards -ironically I’ll be off work for 3 months in spring/ early summer and my garden will look the worst it has for years! I’ll buy young plants in May if I’m feeling up to putting them in and I’ll be able to sit and watch the buns so all is not lost.

I hope Twigs will write a third book in the series - on designing rabbit accommodation in the garden 8)

Someone should definitely suggest it to Twigs and the RWAF :thumb:
That would be so cool! And you could have tips and tricks and also a few non bunny item hacks like dog beds, under bed storage boxes as litter trays etc. I'm always looking for safe new hay rack ideas! I have a big bunny outdoor project on the way so i have been looking through old threads for inspo xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Back