• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Santa, You Have Two Articles in 'Rabbiting On' !!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Well done, both Delilah and Jeremy's stories make for a very informative read. Obviously it was awful to have to go through such dreadful ordeals, but what a relief that both Bunnies have pulled through :love:

:wave: I do indeed! Although my copy still hasn't arrived so I haven't yet seen how it all looks after design!

Great articles Santa, I think you explained the emotional toll of an outbreak really well. Its not just the loss but the fear and isolation.

I want to read these, but I'm guessing they aren't available to me, not being a member for a long time now.

Neither has mine!!

Mine is finally here! Because I'd moved house, the two addresses had somehow got crashed together so it had part of one and part of the other. Got there in the end though :)

Sarah I can lend you my copy if you're like, or you can probably buy copies from the RWAF shop for a few quid :) It's a really interesting issue, all about infectious diseases.

Mine is finally here! Because I'd moved house, the two addresses had somehow got crashed together so it had part of one and part of the other. Got there in the end though :)

Sarah I can lend you my copy if you're like, or you can probably buy copies from the RWAF shop for a few quid :) It's a really interesting issue, all about infectious diseases.

I only remember when this thread gets bumped up but my copy still hasn't got here :cry: Either that or Dinky's eaten it, plastic cover and all:shock:

Oh can I? I'll have a look on there... Hope I get the right one!

Back