Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rhd2 and boarding question

Could you forward her this link?

http://rhd2map.buntools.org.uk/index.php?&p=vaccines

She could keep a list of local vets that have the vaccine so she can advise clients when they call for a booking where they can get it done before they arrive for boarding.

If you're still wanting to use her, I'd have your rabbits vaccinated before going into boarding if it's been over 6 months since the last vaccine and ask her to take extra precautions to protect them. (Separate place away from other buns, changing clothes & shoes, no sharing bowls, washing hands between etc)

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by daphnephoebe View Post
    Could you forward her this link?

http://rhd2map.buntools.org.uk/index.php?&p=vaccines

She could keep a list of local vets that have the vaccine so she can advise clients when they call for a booking where they can get it done before they arrive for boarding.

If you're still wanting to use her, I'd have your rabbits vaccinated before going into boarding if it's been over 6 months since the last vaccine and ask her to take extra precautions to protect them. (Separate place away from other buns, changing clothes & shoes, no sharing bowls, washing hands between etc)

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
    I don't really have any other options I know that I can trust her to look after my buns, especially Hiro & Sylar but even if I could find someone else to look after them that I could trust, they are all saying the same thing and they're not enforcing it. I found one that isn't asking for any vaccinations at all

I will get them all vaccinated again before I go away. I have sent her quite a lot of info including the map and she is aware, her own rabbits are vaccinated.

X
    I'm fundraising for Rabbit Rescue North West

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/rrnw

Quote Originally Posted by roxyroller88 View Post
    I don't really have any other options I know that I can trust her to look after my buns, especially Hiro & Sylar but even if I could find someone else to look after them that I could trust, they are all saying the same thing and they're not enforcing it. I found one that isn't asking for any vaccinations at all

I will get them all vaccinated again before I go away. I have sent her quite a lot of info including the map and she is aware, her own rabbits are vaccinated.

X

The fact hat she is so good with Hiro is an enormous plus in my book.

Also, all her rabbits are vaccinated and presumably she uses all the proper disinfectants in between customers?

And yours will be vaccinated (twice in one year?). You would be unlucky beyond belief for anything untoward to happen x

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    The fact hat she is so good with Hiro is an enormous plus in my book.

Also, all her rabbits are vaccinated and presumably she uses all the proper disinfectants in between customers?

And yours will be vaccinated (twice in one year?). You would be unlucky beyond belief for anything untoward to happen x
    I agree buts it's still playing on my mind and has been for a while.
    I keep asking myself if I'd ever forgive myself if something did happen...
    I'm fundraising for Rabbit Rescue North West

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/rrnw