Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Rabbit going round in circles

  1. #11
    Warren Scout
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Middlesex
    Posts
    395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    I hope you find something helpful, and that your vet is available sometime very soon x

    Hi, we have seen the vet and he feels its an ear infection so I have drops to put in twice a day and put him on Panacur just in case it's EC. To bring him back next week to check his ears but if any other problems or he seems worst bring him straight back


    R.I.P Fudge and Thumper ~ 2007-2011 (miss you both so much xx)

  2. #12
    Wise Old Thumper MightyMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    30,615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ANNASBUNNIES View Post
    Hi, we have seen the vet and he feels its an ear infection so I have drops to put in twice a day and put him on Panacur just in case it's EC. To bring him back next week to check his ears but if any other problems or he seems worst bring him straight back

    Has he had a course of Panacur recently? (sorry I can't remember) xx

  3. #13
    Warren Scout
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Middlesex
    Posts
    395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    Has he had a course of Panacur recently? (sorry I can't remember) xx
    No I was going to, but Snowball Passed back in February, so didn't do it


    R.I.P Fudge and Thumper ~ 2007-2011 (miss you both so much xx)

  4. #14
    Wise Old Thumper MightyMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    30,615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ANNASBUNNIES View Post
    No I was going to, but Snowball Passed back in February, so didn't do it

    I hope there's progress. It's so distressing seeing a rabbit like that.
    Hugs for you x

  5. #15
    Wise Old Thumper MightyMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    30,615

    Default

    Anna, how is Gizmo doing?

  6. #16
    Warren Scout
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Middlesex
    Posts
    395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    Anna, how is Gizmo doing?
    Hi MightyMax,

    Thanks for asking

    He is doing ok, he has stopped going round in circles and his eyes are flickering a little bit, not as bad as before. The vet thinks maybe he had a stroke now but still treating him for ear infection and EC just to be on the safe side.


    R.I.P Fudge and Thumper ~ 2007-2011 (miss you both so much xx)

  7. #17
    Wise Old Thumper MightyMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    30,615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ANNASBUNNIES View Post
    Hi MightyMax,

    Thanks for asking

    He is doing ok, he has stopped going round in circles and his eyes are flickering a little bit, not as bad as before. The vet thinks maybe he had a stroke now but still treating him for ear infection and EC just to be on the safe side.

    Lovely to hear back from you

    I agree with your vet's diagnosis.

    What antibiotics are being used for the ear infection?

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •