• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buddy's Cage

I assume he is an indoor bunny? If so then you could build him an enclosure out of c+c grids or puppy pens, as cages aren't big enough alone I'm afraid. He should really have a space at least 10ft x 6ft permanently available to him, you might find you can bunny proof a room for him to share with you :thumb:

Last edited:
A puppy play pen would be the easiest way to provide enough exercise and living space. The RWAF recommend a minimum of 60sqft which is the equivalent of 10ft x 6ft.
You could also just rabbit proof a room and allow bun free access to that room, using just a baby gate on the door to prevent them from getting out.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Bunny proofing a room is the easiest/cheapest way to provide enough space. Unless you've got a really destructive bunny I think proofing is pretty straightforward. :)

Something like that is much too small to shut a rabbit into. I cannot understand why they are allowed to market them for rabbits.

C and c grids are a good idea as are puppy panels. Good luck.

Back