Thread: Buddy's Cage

New Kit

Default Buddy's Cage

I'd like to get my rabbit a bigger cage but don't have a ton of money. The one he has now is https://www.amazon.com/Living-World-...QBP4FM3QQE5F6S Thanks in advanced!

I assume he is an indoor bunny? If so then you could build him an enclosure out of c+c grids or puppy pens, as cages aren't big enough alone I'm afraid. He should really have a space at least 10ft x 6ft permanently available to him, you might find you can bunny proof a room for him to share with you
    Last edited by Zoobec; 09-08-2017 at 10:25 PM.

A puppy play pen would be the easiest way to provide enough exercise and living space. The RWAF recommend a minimum of 60sqft which is the equivalent of 10ft x 6ft.
    You could also just rabbit proof a room and allow bun free access to that room, using just a baby gate on the door to prevent them from getting out.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
    I'm doing the Race For Life 5k in aid of Cancer Research on the 8th July. If you'd like to sponsor me, please do at the following link: https://fundraise.cancerresearchuk.o...e-for-life-204

Bunny proofing a room is the easiest/cheapest way to provide enough space. Unless you've got a really destructive bunny I think proofing is pretty straightforward.

Something like that is much too small to shut a rabbit into. I cannot understand why they are allowed to market them for rabbits.

C and c grids are a good idea as are puppy panels. Good luck.