Thread: Buddy's Cage

New Kit

Default Buddy's Cage

I'd like to get my rabbit a bigger cage but don't have a ton of money. The one he has now is https://www.amazon.com/Living-World-...QBP4FM3QQE5F6S Thanks in advanced!

I assume he is an indoor bunny? If so then you could build him an enclosure out of c+c grids or puppy pens, as cages aren't big enough alone I'm afraid. He should really have a space at least 10ft x 6ft permanently available to him, you might find you can bunny proof a room for him to share with you
    Last edited by Zoobec; 09-08-2017 at 10:25 PM.

A puppy play pen would be the easiest way to provide enough exercise and living space. The RWAF recommend a minimum of 60sqft which is the equivalent of 10ft x 6ft.
    You could also just rabbit proof a room and allow bun free access to that room, using just a baby gate on the door to prevent them from getting out.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Bunny proofing a room is the easiest/cheapest way to provide enough space. Unless you've got a really destructive bunny I think proofing is pretty straightforward.

Something like that is much too small to shut a rabbit into. I cannot understand why they are allowed to market them for rabbits.

C and c grids are a good idea as are puppy panels. Good luck.