Thread: Cheap filavac vials for rescues

The Moon and Stars amoungst the Milky Way!

Default Cheap filavac vials for rescues

For anyone running large rescues or multi bun house holds there is a vet doing the 50 dose vial for around 120 this can be split between few ppl to ensure everyone gets vaccinated the deal is one person has to be shown how to inject, a waver must be signed as it will not be the vet administering, a photo of your set up, your needles are included in this price and you will have to take a bun with you to be examined for anyone wanting details please pm and yes you will have to travel as hes the only vet offering this atm
    This is the world we live in,
    And these are the hands we're given.
    Use them and let's start trying,
    To make it a place worth living in-DISTURBED.

Lost my Darling Arctic 11/3/09 2.05am age 11yrs slinky free my little carpet shark (rew ferret)
    Love of my life, apple of my eye Darling Duke passed suddenly 7th of may 11pm

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Rexs View Post
    For anyone running large rescues or multi bun house holds there is a vet doing the 50 dose vial for around 120 this can be split between few ppl to ensure everyone gets vaccinated the deal is one person has to be shown how to inject, a waver must be signed as it will not be the vet administering, a photo of your set up, your needles are included in this price and you will have to take a bun with you to be examined for anyone wanting details please pm and yes you will have to travel as hes the only vet offering this atm
    Bump