• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Sky & babies - Nottingham

xfallenxskyx

Warren Scout
jhem8i.jpg

On 9/7/17 we took in a group of mixed sex rabbits from someone who wanted to get rid due to going on holiday.
The 2 adult males went of to Brinsley Animal Rescue and have now been neutered and are available for adoption (Russell & Ron on Rabbit Rehome)

The other 2 girls (Pansy & Meadow) have their own threads on here.

Sky gave birth to 3 babies on 21st July. One is a runt and I had been helping him/her to have extra feeds with Sky. I'm now syringe feeding as he/she didn't seem to be getting enough from Sky. Her other babies are very chunky, much bigger than Pansy's who are slightly older.

They aren't ready for adoption yet, but this thread is for posting updates as they grow and anyone that is interested in reserving/adopting can email me at burrowedheartsrescue@outlook.com

We are based in Thorneywood, Nottingham :)

Last edited:
Sky looks like a little bundle of cheekiness :D I expect her babies will be unstoppable terrors of the best kind!

This was them at 2 weeks old, her little runt actually passed away at one point, was completely floppy and not breathing for over a minute. I was massaging him/her and he came back, then had a good feed from Sky afterwards!

Back