• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morse

Adorable! :love::love::love:

He looks so happy with his trim! Assumption there - his hair looks shorter in the second pic - to me. Trimmed or not, he's gorgeous and delighted to be so.

How long has he been with you, now, Jane?

Adorable! :love::love::love:

He looks so happy with his trim! Assumption there - his hair looks shorter in the second pic - to me. Trimmed or not, he's gorgeous and delighted to be so.

How long has he been with you, now, Jane?

I think it must be the camera angle as both pics were taken at the same time, no fur clipping between shots !!

Morse was 1 on 21st March, I have had him since he was 8 weeks of age. So about 14 months xx

What a handsome laddie! :love:
My neighbor lady was going to take her Bichon to Mexico with her when she moved, but now it appears she will have to leave him behind. I was so sad for her. :cry: I couldn't imagine not having Jenna go anywhere with me, but I guess the vet convinced her that it would be inhumane. :(

I mention him because every time I see him, although he is white, he reminds me of Morse. Two very happy boys, they are. :)

What a handsome laddie! :love:
My neighbor lady was going to take her Bichon to Mexico with her when she moved, but now it appears she will have to leave him behind. I was so sad for her. :cry: I couldn't imagine not having Jenna go anywhere with me, but I guess the vet convinced her that it would be inhumane. :(

I mention him because every time I see him, although he is white, he reminds me of Morse. Two very happy boys, they are. :)

I cant imagine having to leave Morse or my Bunnies :cry:

Back