• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits I love and miss.

tlcwrites

Mama Doe
The ones I badly let down.

dxtWws0.png

Jamie, I just went off what I knew from childhood. :(

yW5r1bY.jpg

Rigsby, same as Jamie. He was nippy and I never took the time to get to know him. :(

gdkUc6Y.jpg

Princess Nessarose. I tried to get you to the vets on time, I'm sorry. :(

0BOmAcr.jpg

Archimedes, you never had your health with me. :(

59aXxAu.jpg

Lelantos, I should have got you to the vets instead of worrying about my migraine. :(

55G9FCM.jpg

Galinda, I barely trust others with rabbit care now. Elphie's still doing okay, lovely. :(

bVH3cn0.jpg

Takumi, I don't know what happened, I don't know why you went. You were fine and then gone. :(

GTe6YEw.jpg

Apollo, shy gingery boy. You went exactly the same way as Takumi did, just after you were bonded. :(

9ZlEhx5.jpg

Iris, my beautiful girl. Like Artie, you never had your health here and you just faded. You deserved so much more than that. Arce is happy though. :(

Unpictured, childhood rabbits: Mummy Bow Tie (I was 3 when we got her), Thumper, Snowy I, and Snowy II. I was too young for such responsibility of you lovely things. I'm so, so, sorry. You got the very worst of me. :(

I miss them all.

Miss them, and don't regret (on) them: you did the best you could and better than a lot of peope would've/could've :)

They were lovely. I didn't take photos of mine.
Don't beat yourself up, no useful purpose is served by it. Go forward. xx

They were lovely. I didn't take photos of mine.
Don't beat yourself up, no useful purpose is served by it. Go forward. xx

I don't really have many photos of my past rabbits either.

You did well. You are doing well. As HB says, go forward. It's all good xxx

Thanks all. I'm very pensive generally, and carry regrets too easily. But I know I'm better than I once was. I know I could be even better still, but at least I'm always improving, or at least trying to. Sometimes, I just wish I knew then what I know now.

Back