• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Arce, Yuki, and Niji

tlcwrites

Mama Doe
aLrVwDp.jpg

Yuki and Arce

J7nyPxf.jpg

It's a hard knock life for Niji

myBghqF.jpg

Niji and Yuki

YT6QHhs.jpg

You Shall Not Pass
...yep, all huddled in my bedroom doorframe. Love these guys so much.

Thank you both. I love this trio so much. They have such a fantastic dynamic. :love:

So beautiful :love: I don't think I've heard much about Niji, latest addition, right? :) x

Yep, Niji is the newest, and hopefully the last for a good while yet! He was introduced here: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?465216-Introducing-Niji (and you did reply ;) ) I hope your latest additions are doing well. :love:

Arce and her husbuns,If I remember correctly? :love:

Yep, Arce exchanged one very humpy sister for two laidback and greedy husbuns! :) We all miss Iris, but these guys are wonderful. We were determined to have Niji and I was going to fit him in anywhere I could. But Arce needed a husbun before he was ready, so we adopted Yuki too. I still find it funny how I was given a choice of two boys and ultimately chose both. :lol:

Thank you both. I love this trio so much. They have such a fantastic dynamic. :love:
Yep, Niji is the newest, and hopefully the last for a good while yet! He was introduced here: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?465216-Introducing-Niji (and you did reply ;) ) I hope your latest additions are doing well. :love:
Yep, Arce exchanged one very humpy sister for two laidback and greedy husbuns! :) We all miss Iris, but these guys are wonderful. We were determined to have Niji and I was going to fit him in anywhere I could. But Arce needed a husbun before he was ready, so we adopted Yuki too. I still find it funny how I was given a choice of two boys and ultimately chose both. :lol:

Ha, so I did :lol:, I have a terrible memory! I'm pleased things are going well :)

Things are good here, thank you. Blossom is settling in lovely and enjoying the extra space, I think. It's still going to be a while till I can think about bonding her with Spud though, as neither have had their ops yet, but it's part of the overall plan.

I'm taking the kids camping for a few days next week (first time), so my dh is looking after all the pets :shock: I've just finished typing up a list of instructions :) x

Back