• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jack (Bedlington) would have been 11 today

Liz47

Wise Old Thumper
He passed away last December, when I got him I thought about his birthdays and christmas' and all the fun we'd have. Yet I never even got to celebrate that christmas with him :cry: I had previously bought him presents though, and knew he had received them from my sister who was his original owner so he was never without on his birthday :) Later I will take my current Jack for a walk to the field, where Jack loved to play and was generally the only place he got let off lead due to other dog issues and he loved racing around. I always think of him when we walk through it :love: Here are some pictures of him enjoying it, happy 11th birthday Jack. I hope there's lots of fields at the bridge for you to race through :love: xx

He looks a lovley boy. I haven't seen a Bedlington in years, don't seem to get them up here. Years ago, my aunt and uncle had one, she was called Susie, just like a big wooly lamb-happy memories seeing Jack :love:

He passed away last December, when I got him I thought about his birthdays and christmas' and all the fun we'd have. Yet I never even got to celebrate that christmas with him :cry: I had previously bought him presents though, and knew he had received them from my sister who was his original owner so he was never without on his birthday :) Later I will take my current Jack for a walk to the field, where Jack loved to play and was generally the only place he got let off lead due to other dog issues and he loved racing around. I always think of him when we walk through it :love: Here are some pictures of him enjoying it, happy 11th birthday Jack. I hope there's lots of fields at the bridge for you to race through :love: xx

He looked to be a very special lad :love:

He was a very special boy, Liz. Always in your heart :love::love:

Back