Thread: Jack (Bedlington) would have been 11 today

Default Jack (Bedlington) would have been 11 today

He passed away last December, when I got him I thought about his birthdays and christmas' and all the fun we'd have. Yet I never even got to celebrate that christmas with him I had previously bought him presents though, and knew he had received them from my sister who was his original owner so he was never without on his birthday Later I will take my current Jack for a walk to the field, where Jack loved to play and was generally the only place he got let off lead due to other dog issues and he loved racing around. I always think of him when we walk through it Here are some pictures of him enjoying it, happy 11th birthday Jack. I hope there's lots of fields at the bridge for you to race through xx

If you need help with anything PM me or any of the other forum buddies (name shown in green)

Wise Old Thumper

Precious memories for you. xx

He looks a lovley boy. I haven't seen a Bedlington in years, don't seem to get them up here. Years ago, my aunt and uncle had one, she was called Susie, just like a big wooly lamb-happy memories seeing Jack
    [IMG][/IMG]

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by Liz47 View Post
    He passed away last December, when I got him I thought about his birthdays and christmas' and all the fun we'd have. Yet I never even got to celebrate that christmas with him I had previously bought him presents though, and knew he had received them from my sister who was his original owner so he was never without on his birthday Later I will take my current Jack for a walk to the field, where Jack loved to play and was generally the only place he got let off lead due to other dog issues and he loved racing around. I always think of him when we walk through it Here are some pictures of him enjoying it, happy 11th birthday Jack. I hope there's lots of fields at the bridge for you to race through xx

He looked to be a very special lad

Quote Originally Posted by Liz47 View Post

He was a very special boy, Liz. Always in your heart

Warren Veteran

Hugs, he was gorgeous