• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My latest addition :)

roxyroller88

Mama Doe
Meet Jasmine :D

I saw her on a local pet selling page and since we had a spare Barney cage in the attic we decided to take her.
It was the usual story, she was in a small cage and the children were scared of her because she's a bit nippy!

She's settling in nicely now but she's a bit nuts, lots of bar climbing and bar chewing but i'm hoping that will settle when she's realised how much space she has now! When I cleaned out her previous cage there was actually white and green mould in one of the corners :(

A few photos

v6h2ZR9.jpg

Mgq5TJh.jpg

vpL4cNT.jpg

CLNOvI9.jpg

RWO5Q5H.jpg

Sylar vs old cage!

CKHrIeF.jpg

Meet Jasmine :D

I saw her on a local pet selling page and since we had a spare Barney cage in the attic we decided to take her.
It was the usual story, she was in a small cage and the children were scared of her because she's a bit nippy!

She's settling in nicely now but she's a bit nuts, lots of bar climbing and bar chewing but i'm hoping that will settle when she's realised how much space she has now! When I cleaned out her previous cage there was actually white and green mould in one of the corners :(

A few photos

v6h2ZR9.jpg

Mgq5TJh.jpg

vpL4cNT.jpg

CLNOvI9.jpg

RWO5Q5H.jpg

Sylar vs old cage!

CKHrIeF.jpg

Welcome Jasmine :wave:

A lucky girl with a lovely name :love:

Did she come to you with that name Roxy?

No, her name was Daisy before but when we got her home we were singing 'A Whole New World' from Aladdin to her so it seemed fitting :lol:

I've been told that she is only 4 months so fingers crossed that she can live a long and happy life with us :)

Hopefully she stops biting though! :lol:

No, her name was Daisy before but when we got her home we were singing 'A Whole New World' from Aladdin to her so it seemed fitting :lol:

I've been told that she is only 4 months so fingers crossed that she can live a long and happy life with us :)

Hopefully she stops biting though! :lol:

I love the name Jasmine :love:

I fostered a pair of rabbits and I called them Jake and Jasmine :love:

Oh Jasmine! Lucky girl.

I love Syrians, they look like tiny teddy bears.

Happy new home lovely.

:love:

I'm sure her biting will calm down once she gets to know you.
I've found some brilliant hamster bits and pieces from Amazon. There was also a place that made rat hammocks by hands etc which work really well for hammies too. Will try to find their website for you tomorrow if you'd like?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I have a large triple deck cage lying empty at the moment.My last wee hammy"PI" was helped to the bridge months ago.I'm getting my 12th Hammy soon.Waiting for a large puppy to get re homed soon.I puppy sit him during the day.My niece and her partner helped take him in as his brother bought the pup without checking if their dog a staffie would accept him.He didn't and went for him a few times.He's going to be a large dog.Father is an Akita/German Shepard,mother is an American bulldog .He's a gorgeous pup but he's a handful.So no wee hammy in a cage till pup moves on.

I'm sure her biting will calm down once she gets to know you.
I've found some brilliant hamster bits and pieces from Amazon. There was also a place that made rat hammocks by hands etc which work really well for hammies too. Will try to find their website for you tomorrow if you'd like?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Yes please :D

She is lovely. I am looking for a new hammy just now, my wee dwarf passed away a few weeks ago, he was about 2.5years old, so did well :)

Back