Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Spring fever on Steroids!

I didn't spot the reviews, but love that 705 people have written reviews for something priced £454!

Quote Originally Posted by MiniC View Post
    I didn't spot the reviews, but love that 705 people have written reviews for something priced £454!

Obviously the Crème de la Crème of Société who can afford the mat!

There's one advertised underneath that one for around a fiver. Exact same thing. Made me smile

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    Obviously the Crème de la Crème of Société who can afford the mat!

There's one advertised underneath that one for around a fiver. Exact same thing. Made me smile
    This lady must be up there with the queen then, planning to throw them away each week:

"Decided to try this to line the bottom of my guinea habitat because the material the lining is made from is getting stained from pee, despite using a decent absorbing bedding. Anyway, my scheme is to line the bottom and then place the bedding on top, maybe help absorb some of the waste. At the end of the week, I figure it would be a simple matter to toss the whole lot, making clean up of the habitat a lot easier to accomplish.

Since we have two guineas, we have a fairly large habitat. It took two mats to cover only 1/3 of it. Needless to say, this would be slightly cost prohibitive, even with this being an add-on product."

Only slightly cost prohibitive

Quote Originally Posted by MiniC View Post
    This lady must be up there with the queen then, planning to throw them away each week:

"Decided to try this to line the bottom of my guinea habitat because the material the lining is made from is getting stained from pee, despite using a decent absorbing bedding. Anyway, my scheme is to line the bottom and then place the bedding on top, maybe help absorb some of the waste. At the end of the week, I figure it would be a simple matter to toss the whole lot, making clean up of the habitat a lot easier to accomplish.

Since we have two guineas, we have a fairly large habitat. It took two mats to cover only 1/3 of it. Needless to say, this would be slightly cost prohibitive, even with this being an add-on product."

Only slightly cost prohibitive