Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Spring fever on Steroids!

Is it something like this?

http://www.petsathome.com/shop/en/pe...abbit-hideaway

I was browsing seagrass things and came across Peter's Woven Grass Mat for Rabbits.
    It's got 708 good reviews and postage is just under a fiver.

So ... at 454.11 it's a tad expensive, but what price our rabbits?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Peters-Wove.../dp/B0009YD810

I like the way the third image shows you what a human would look like if they ate it

Alpha Buck

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    I like the way the third image shows you what a human would look like if they ate it
    Have you had a glass of something this evening MM?

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Horace the Bold View Post
    Have you had a glass of something this evening MM?

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

454 - I think I bought one for 6, it's in the cupboard - I could turn a real profit here!

Yes, it's the one from P@H. Bless him, we bought him one when we first adopted him - he spent every minute he could in there for 3 whole months and didn't realise he could EAT it, until Poppy came along and showed him. They destroyed it within a week!

Quote Originally Posted by MiniC View Post
    454 - I think I bought one for 6, it's in the cupboard - I could turn a real profit here!

Yes, it's the one from P@H. Bless him, we bought him one when we first adopted him - he spent every minute he could in there for 3 whole months and didn't realise he could EAT it, until Poppy came along and showed him. They destroyed it within a week!

I know you're having a hard time with them at the moment, but they do sound adorable

Wow, must look for a sea grass house. They already have a 5 x 3 foot area of soil which is part of their run, to dig in.

Caught the little so and so actually pulling Luna's fur out with his teeth today.

He's in the garage, in his cage ... hoping to put them back together tomorrow night. Wish me luck lol

Quote Originally Posted by Saffy2017 View Post
    Wow, must look for a sea grass house. They already have a 5 x 3 foot area of soil which is part of their run, to dig in.

Caught the little so and so actually pulling Luna's fur out with his teeth today.

He's in the garage, in his cage ... hoping to put them back together tomorrow night. Wish me luck lol
    I hope it goes well! I let ours have a few hours together today, but they're separate again now.

Good luck Saffy

I like this review

I keep asking the dwarf rabbits how they like the mat. I put out some paper stars and tried to cajole them into rating it but they ate half of the stars and used the others for litter. I'm assuming they liked the mat because it was destroyed without a trace within a week. You can cut this mat in half for two rabbits to share, but then you'll undo the weave and it will start to come apart. Still, it keeps rabbits busy. They chewed on it, unraveled it, took the strands to different parts of the cage, and did all sorts of rabbity things.

I like this review

I keep asking the dwarf rabbits how they like the mat. I put out some paper stars and tried to cajole them into rating it but they ate half of the stars and used the others for litter. I'm assuming they liked the mat because it was destroyed without a trace within a week. You can cut this mat in half for two rabbits to share, but then you'll undo the weave and it will start to come apart. Still, it keeps rabbits busy. They chewed on it, unraveled it, took the strands to different parts of the cage, and did all sorts of rabbity things.

Love it