• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: Group of mice - Wallington, Surrey

SarahP

Wise Old Thumper
Starlight Trust has 3 mice available for adoption.

2017-07-22albertroseblossom2-1-e1500751521573.jpg

Name/s: Albert, Rose & Blossom

Species: Fancy Mice

Sex: Mixed

Neutered: Albert is neutered, the girls are not.

Date of Birth: Albert was probably born in Autumn 2016, Rose in January 2017 and Blossom in March 2017.

History: Albert was used in filming a Christmas TV advert and then advertised for rehoming. He was adopted by a kind family but they found him a little tricky to handle and felt he would benefit from finding some friends and a more experienced home.

Rose was in a pet shop where she became pregnant. A kind family took her and her cagemates home so they could give birth in a nicer environment. When the babies, Blossom amongst them, were grown, the pet shop refused to take them back.

Temperament: Albert has not had much handling so has been rather nervous. Since he was neutered and moved in with the girls, he has more confidence. He is still wary of being picked up but then he rather enjoys a fuss.
Rose and Blossom have had lots of handling thanks to their foster home so they are much more confident and easy to handle.

Health: No apparent issues

Ideal home: Albert, Rose and Blossom would like a home all together. This should be a home with some experience of mice who is willing and able to put time into winning Albert’s trust. Due to Albert’s shyness, their main carers should be adults.

For completion of an adoption form: http://starlighttrust.org.uk/animal-rescue/adopt/
For enquiries, please email: enquiries@starlighttrust.org.uk

I am very tempted. Will discuss with the family and see what cage I have available.

I love this group here the best but I have decided that due to having five hamster set ups it would be too much to have mice at this time. Also the only spare cage that I have is only 35cm high which seems a little short for mice.

My elderly syrian, Gopal has moved into the 35cm tall cage so I now have his barney free for these sweetie pies. Have sent in an application!!!

Last edited:
Back