• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A spooning flop

daphnephoebe

Wise Old Thumper
Nothing much to say
268f6b13fe7209130b7103889a609f47.jpg
dd3ed16bd40abab47c5737ccf749ec9e.jpg
968d997c69468040431cfa6527708932.jpg

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Oh bless them :love: (love the little stray poo by the stool [emoji38])
[emoji38] that is phoebe and her big feet. She's always managed to flick them out on her back paws when she exits the litter tray. I debated going to pick them up before the picture but decided it wasn't worth breaking up the snuggle.

they are so beautiful & I love that you captured a spooning flop :love:

Mouseypie has huge feet too (to go with her lovely long legs)

Oh bless them :love: (love the little stray poo by the stool :lol:)

Nice of you to point that out Pet's Mum! They look so sweet together, a lovely picture. Often if I try to get a cute pic of my two one of them will move before the camera is focussed on them :lol:

Aaaw :love: - your carpet looks so clean considering you have house bunnies. They are obviously well litter trained.

Thank you everyone for finding my girls cute :love:
Aaaw :love: - your carpet looks so clean considering you have house bunnies. They are obviously well litter trained.
Thank you. I hoover 3 to 4 times a day normally, more if I know people are due to visit. They're well trained, but Phoebe's big feet constantly flick the poo out of the trays haha
That's so cute [emoji5] double flop [emoji813]️

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk
Thanks. They've been so loved up lately. It's making me wonder what they've got planned.

Thank you everyone for finding my girls cute :love:Thank you. I hoover 3 to 4 times a day normally, more if I know people are due to visit. They're well trained, but Phoebe's big feet constantly flick the poo out of the trays hahaThanks. They've been so loved up lately. It's making me wonder what they've got planned.

Hopefully not a rebellion [emoji6]

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

Back