Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Can a bunny have too much herbs?

  1. #11
    Wise Old Thumper MightyMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    28,465

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JuliaW View Post
    Sorry for the suggestion. I haven't seen any ill effects but now that I know I will discouarge him. Like I said, he tends to nibble at lots of different herbs so generally he doesn't eat alot of anything in particular unless he gets stuck in front of a pot of dill.

    There's so much controversy about poisonous plants where rabbits are concerned


    https://www.harcourt-brown.co.uk/art...lem-with-lists

  2. #12

    Default

    Thanks for the information one and all Read it in time and none fed!

  3. #13
    Wise Old Thumper MightyMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    28,465

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monty's Human View Post
    Thanks for the information one and all Read it in time and none fed!


  4. #14
    New Kit
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Northumberland
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    There's so much controversy about poisonous plants where rabbits are concerned


    https://www.harcourt-brown.co.uk/art...lem-with-lists
    Thanks mighty max. Brilliant article. Every thing in moderation and rabbits benefit from freedom more than just about any thing else (caveat of safe environment ). By the way bonding is going ok 24 hours straight together now. So happy.

    Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

  5. #15
    Wise Old Thumper MightyMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    28,465

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JuliaW View Post
    Thanks mighty max. Brilliant article. Every thing in moderation and rabbits benefit from freedom more than just about any thing else (caveat of safe environment ). By the way bonding is going ok 24 hours straight together now. So happy.

    Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

    You're welcome

    And sooo glad to hear the bonding is going well

  6. #16
    Warren Scout Preitler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shimmer View Post
    Chives are not suitable for rabbits. Anything from the onion family is a no-no.
    Chives are a great preventive against coccidosis and in no way harmful to rabbits, as are other plants of the allium family. Just offer them along a diverse diet of other green stuff, they know pretty good what is good for them, and how much.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •