• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harley my gorgeous mini lop

Dalzeller

New Kit
So sad as Harley was put to sleep today because his teeth were so bad. Nothing the vet could do for him. Hope he's eating lots of grass now over rainbow bridge. He was only 4 months old and missed so much.I should have checked his teeth before I brough him home or got a vet to do it.

Last edited:
So sad as Harley was put to sleep today because his teeth were so bad. Nothing the vet could do for him. Hope he's eating lots of grass now over rainbow bridge. He was only 4 months old and missed so much.I should have checked his teeth before I brough him home or got a vet to do it.

I am very sorry :cry:

RIP Harley xx

Hi Dalzeller

I'm sorry to welcome you to RU under such sad circumstances :(

R.I.P. Harley x

Back