• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Prince

Angie B

Wise Old Thumper
My lovely Betta Splenden, Prince, passed away today :cry:

He was an old man, he was almost 2 years of age so he's done really well, but he was tired and to be honest I was thinking about euthanasing him myself as I could tell he wasn't happy and was struggling, but he fell asleep today :cry:.

He's buried in the back garden now, wrapped in a little shroud of kitchen paper.

You were incredibly handsome :cry:.

Hopefully this link is still public;

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...1537395877751.71007.1320493096&type=1&theater

I was so excited when I got you, I remember hijacking Claire's thread about her new fish tank (sorry, Claire!), didn't think you'd live past 4 weeks, but no, you lived to almost 2 years so you did very well.

Swim free now, little fella; going to miss you being the boss of the tank :(.

My lovely Betta Splenden, Prince, passed away today :cry:

He was an old man, he was almost 2 years of age so he's done really well, but he was tired and to be honest I was thinking about euthanasing him myself as I could tell he wasn't happy and was struggling, but he fell asleep today :cry:.

He's buried in the back garden now, wrapped in a little shroud of kitchen paper.

You were incredibly handsome :cry:.

Hopefully this link is still public;

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...1537395877751.71007.1320493096&type=1&theater

I was so excited when I got you, I remember hijacking Claire's thread about her new fish tank (sorry, Claire!), didn't think you'd live past 4 weeks, but no, you lived to almost 2 years so you did very well.

Swim free now, little fella; going to miss you being the boss of the tank :(.

So sorry Angie :(

Swim free little Prince ! Doesn't matter how small they are, they still leave a big hole when they've passed xxxx

Thank you, HB and Pets mum x

It's strange not seeing him strutting around the tank (if fish can actually strut :lol:)

Back