• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Haven't been here for a bit. Update.

Hi all, Alfie is now 18 months old. (sooty fawn) He is a confident, handsome little fella who loves his food. He has a very inquisitive nature and we love watching his antics. Gracie (butterfly) is more reserved, maybe due to coming from a rescue where by five months of age we were her third home. Still a bit naughty but she is only now ten months old. (phone call at work Monday, "we have no internet")

The bond between the two is amazing and I truly believe these two love each other very deeply. You only have to watch them for a bit to see it. Although when it comes to food all bets are off and it's first in, best dressed. They are "bunny buns" and prefer each others company than humans but that's ok as we have made a commitment to them for life.

Both have a great relationship with Barney our Pugalier and he never leaves their sides when they are out in the open. Especially when there are crows about.

So here's a few pics to enjoy.

July17-1.gif

July1.gif

July2.gif

July3.gif

July4.gif

July5.gif

July6.gif

July7.gif

July8.gif

July9.gif

Last edited:
The brown and white one (sorry, I don't know who is who) is exactly like my Toffee, except that Toffee has one ear up and one lop.

They are lovely photos, and both lovely bunnies.

Back