• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Talk of a fourth bunny

Mouse is a rare but no nonsense humper - she has a good solid technique. Joe on the other hand spends ages kissing them first, then tries to mount them by approaching from the side, nearly always does their face :lol: Friends again now

Mouse is a rare but no nonsense humper - she has a good solid technique. Joe on the other hand spends ages kissing them first, then tries to mount them by approaching from the side, nearly always does their face :lol: Friends again now
Aw man. Lopsy only EVER humps Aboleth after she's started it! I mean, he doesn't do anywhere near as much grooming as she does so I think it's only fair. She goes straight up to him, usually at an angle to his back, and just goes for it! He usually turns round so when she tries again he gets face-humped and that always ends in binkying away from each other :roll: Interesting difference in techniques though!

Thanks Scrappy :) that's useful & nice to know I'm in good company (the broody for more rabbits club). I haven't much spare times these days either. Awww but I want one. I think technically most people could happily manage a pair upstairs & a pair downstairs. However Boo is "different" - she is very insistent on having access everywhere.

Why are white bunnies so bossy?

Is it Friends where they get to choose a celebrity they can sleep with & should the opportunity come up its fair game? Well we have a rabbit equivalent, if we ever find Ziggy again we can adopt him there and then without consulting each other. Maybe I should just wait to see if he reappears (Ziggy was Boos doppleganger at local pets@home adoption ages ago)

Is this a thing?! It would explain a lot! :lol:

Aw man. Lopsy only EVER humps Aboleth after she's started it! I mean, he doesn't do anywhere near as much grooming as she does so I think it's only fair. She goes straight up to him, usually at an angle to his back, and just goes for it! He usually turns round so when she tries again he gets face-humped and that always ends in binkying away from each other :roll: Interesting difference in techniques though!

for sure. OH gets very defensive when I say how bad Joes technique is, or god forbid laugh at him. He could learn alot from his wives :lol:

I'll be no help, other than to encourage you to go for it :lol: I currently have a trio and I know I will add another at some point. My original intention when I adopted my pair a couple of years ago was to get lops as my old bunny was a lop. I now have 3 uppy eared rabbits! So I will at some point get my lop :lol: I foster for a rescue so I fully expect to have another foster rabbit that I want to keep.

I understand what you mean about them being a bit fragmented, I see 2 of my trio sitting together and 1 alone and think awww poor lonely bunny (though it's not always the same 1 sitting on their own). I'm not necessarily convinced that a quad would mean they always sit together though!

I'll be no help, other than to encourage you to go for it :lol: I currently have a trio and I know I will add another at some point. My original intention when I adopted my pair a couple of years ago was to get lops as my old bunny was a lop. I now have 3 uppy eared rabbits! So I will at some point get my lop :lol: I foster for a rescue so I fully expect to have another foster rabbit that I want to keep.

I understand what you mean about them being a bit fragmented, I see 2 of my trio sitting together and 1 alone and think awww poor lonely bunny (though it's not always the same 1 sitting on their own). I'm not necessarily convinced that a quad would mean they always sit together though!

Now I'm yearning for another again :lol:

Back