• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

No room for the buns because you have a desk in your bedroom?

Thanks J&B the girls have already grown bored of it. Today I'll be making some inserts for the middle level to give something soft and slip proof to jump on and off.
You grow used to the health problems when you've had them many years. Things are only going to get worse for me but work and being really helpful and will change my job role as and when I need to so I don't spend tons of time at home alone.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

That's cool that work are supportive (as they should be ). I hope the girlies appreciate your upholstery skills- for more than a day. Do they still follow you everywhere?

That's cool that work are supportive (as they should be ). I hope the girlies appreciate your upholstery skills- for more than a day. Do they still follow you everywhere?
Not so much lately. Only if I go into the kitchen. Think it's because the last week I've had to put them into the travel cage 4 times so I'm evil at the moment ;)
We'll see what they think of the blankets next week hopefully. I'm sure they'll be peed on and I'll have to throw them out.

I missed this :( That's a fantastic desk :D I hope the girls decide to use it again.

I'm sorry to hear that you've had more health problems and that you've got to have surgery. I think that work must be very impressed with you to be so accommodating :)

Take care :)

Thanks J&B the girls have already grown bored of it. Today I'll be making some inserts for the middle level to give something soft and slip proof to jump on and off.
You grow used to the health problems when you've had them many years. Things are only going to get worse for me but work and being really helpful and will change my job role as and when I need to so I don't spend tons of time at home alone.

I'm glad to hear your work are being supportive to you :)

Yes, you grow used to health problems when they've been with you for years, but it's a challenge to keep remaining positive and not moan about it all. You are brilliant.

Onwards and upwards xx

The girls still like the desk. Phoebe uses it as a little circuit to get away from Daphne when she's being a bully.

Last edited:
I finally made the blanket inserts for the desk.... The blanket was reduce to £1 and as was so soft I figured that'd do the trick.

The desk is waterproof, and the backs of the blankets are water resistant. Both are washable at 30deg so any accidents can be cleared up easily.
68a14475563b929e4c1c7c8d0a7bce2d.jpg
cf4eaef87c3f459415bc0a50891ae4b4.jpg
a7e53782b3c93f763ebb1ba3bf39dce8.jpg

You made them?! They do look so soft, love the desk, wish I had a need for a desk just so I can have it :love:

Thank you Zoobec.

Yes Limit - I made them. I need to make one for the bridge but I've run out of waterproof fabric.

This looks great! I saw one at the National Pet Show on the MPH stand, really great quality stuff! There was a cool train there too, with little hides for the bunnies. X

This looks great! I saw one at the National Pet Show on the MPH stand, really great quality stuff! There was a cool train there too, with little hides for the bunnies. X
It is amazing stuff. We intend to buy more for the buns in the coming years.
The desk is just stacked together so really easy to take apart and move and clean. Brilliant design!

Back