Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: No room for the buns because you have a desk in your bedroom?

Mama Doe

WOW that is fantastic. Your buns are extremely lucky to have such a thoughtful mum. I hope you feel well soon. xxxx hugs xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by daphnephoebe View Post
    Thanks J&B the girls have already grown bored of it. Today I'll be making some inserts for the middle level to give something soft and slip proof to jump on and off.
    You grow used to the health problems when you've had them many years. Things are only going to get worse for me but work and being really helpful and will change my job role as and when I need to so I don't spend tons of time at home alone.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
    That's cool that work are supportive (as they should be ). I hope the girlies appreciate your upholstery skills- for more than a day. Do they still follow you everywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    That's cool that work are supportive (as they should be ). I hope the girlies appreciate your upholstery skills- for more than a day. Do they still follow you everywhere?
    Not so much lately. Only if I go into the kitchen. Think it's because the last week I've had to put them into the travel cage 4 times so I'm evil at the moment
    We'll see what they think of the blankets next week hopefully. I'm sure they'll be peed on and I'll have to throw them out.

Warren Veteran

I missed this That's a fantastic desk I hope the girls decide to use it again.

I'm sorry to hear that you've had more health problems and that you've got to have surgery. I think that work must be very impressed with you to be so accommodating

Take care

Quote Originally Posted by daphnephoebe View Post
    Thanks J&B the girls have already grown bored of it. Today I'll be making some inserts for the middle level to give something soft and slip proof to jump on and off.
    You grow used to the health problems when you've had them many years. Things are only going to get worse for me but work and being really helpful and will change my job role as and when I need to so I don't spend tons of time at home alone.

I'm glad to hear your work are being supportive to you

Yes, you grow used to health problems when they've been with you for years, but it's a challenge to keep remaining positive and not moan about it all. You are brilliant.

Onwards and upwards xx

The girls still like the desk. Phoebe uses it as a little circuit to get away from Daphne when she's being a bully.

Last edited by daphnephoebe; 30-07-2017 at 10:08 AM.